FRANKFORT, Ind. (WLFI) — Two cars collided on Morrison Street between Main and Columbia streets in Frankfort on Tuesday.
According to Captain James Skinner of the Frankfort Police Department, officers were called to the scene at around 1 p.m.
Police say witnesses saw a car heading east on Morrison Street, exceeding the speed limit.
The car hit a tree, a wall, and another car that was heading west on Morrison Street before it flipped over and came to a rest in the street.
The driver of the car that was heading west will be extricated and transported to the hospital.
There has been no word on the extent of any injuries at this time.
Police wouldn't say if there were any passengers in either car. A reconstructionist has been called to the scene.
This story will be updated as it develops.
- Police investigating car crash in Frankfort
- Frankfort woman graduates college after car crash
- Frankfort police investigate shooting Tuesday evening
- New Investigation Drug Unit Starts in Frankfort
- Frankfort police looking into new phone scam
- Frankfort investigation into park funds leads to firing
- Frankfort woman sentenced for involvement in fatal crash
- Storms cause damage in Frankfort
- Frankfort holiday trash collection schedule
- Frankfort Mayor addresses wall concerns