WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Starting Tuesday, a portion of State Street in West Lafayette will temporarily close so crews can finish installing a storm sewer.
State Street west of Roebuck Drive to the east of River Road will be shut down until Thursday.
River Road and Roebuck Drive will remain open. People can still access River Market Apartments and Shoppes by taking River Road.
During the closure, drivers are asked to use Tapawingo Drive.
- State Street closing temporarily for storm sewer installation
- State Street closed overnight for sewer repair
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- State Street closed due to water main break
- Portion of South Street to close Monday
- Cass County Tyson plant temporarily shut down
- Final Installment of Series On Wildfires
- Lafayette Renew completes next step in sewer overflow tank project
- Intersection of State Street and Martin Jischke Drive closes Friday night