WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers on Purdue's campus will notice a temporary closure this weekend.
The intersection of Martin Jischke Drive and State Street will close to traffic around seven Friday night. It should be reopened by Monday morning.
Over the weekend, crews will be installing a storm sewer and permanent pavement through the intersection.
During the closure, drivers are asked to travel north and south on Airport/McCormick Road.
- Intersection of State Street and Martin Jischke Drive closes Friday night
- Periodic closures happening on State and Martin Jischke
- US 52 intersections set to close Friday
- State Street closed overnight for sewer repair
- Sesame Street becomes a real intersection in New York City
- Drivers concerned about Twyckenham Blvd and 9th Street intersection
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- Chestnut street mercantile has closed
- Sinkhole closes 9th street downtown
- State Street closing temporarily for storm sewer installation