TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — An arrest warrant has been issued in Tippecanoe County for a man found guilty of child molesting.
A jury returned a guilty verdict Wednesday against 42-year-old Aaron Jenkins for charges of child molestation and attempted child exploitation.
Prosecutors say he inappropriately touched a girl younger than 14 in July of 2016. He also asked if he could take nude photos of her.
Jenkins did not show up at court for the trial. So today the court issued a warrant for his arrest.
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Federal jury finds Lafayette man guilty of child porn crimes
- Jury finds man guilty of meth possession
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Jury finds Newton County man guilty of murder
- Jury finds Scottie Kincade guilty of murdering Williamsport woman
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years