WHITE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A local family farm has something to be proud of this fall. Kent's Cucurbits has grown a pumpkin that reached 1,360 pounds.
Every autumn, the farm welcomes families from the Brookston area and beyond.
Kent's has unique corn mazes and plenty of pumpkins for picking. Nina Kent tells us she's happy with all of the pumpkins they have this year.
"We just have a very large variety of pumpkins and the decorative squash," said Kent. "People love to take that and make stacks and decorate with that and the Indian corn and all the Fall decorations we have."
Folks from all over have visited the farm this fall to take a picture with the pumpkin.
"The giant pumpkin, because there are usually a lot of people lined up to take pictures with the big pumpkin, and also the amazing four-acre corn maze," said Kent.
The farm will welcome the public until Oct. 31.
- Farming family marvels at giant pumpkin
- Marvelous Monday
- Poem's giant pumpkin comes to life in Battle Ground
- It's National Pumpkin Day!
- Quiet morning for your marvelous Monday
- Giant donation for the Wabash College Giant Steps campaign
- 'Spider-Man' swings on as Marvel and Sony mend split
- Saturday's annual Pumpkin Party at Wolf Park open to all
- Marvel at these photos from the last solar eclipse of the decade
- Farming accident kills 66-year-old