A strong storm system is moving through Illinois right now. Prompting Tornado Watches and Tornado Warnings.
Because of this we are under a marginal to slight risk for severe weather.
As we look at Futurecast, most of the showers and storms, in this first wave, look to stay to the north.
Right now, in Tippecanoe County, the best chance for showers and storms won't move in until early tomorrow morning.
- Severe weather threat
- Isolated Severe Weather Threat Thursday Evening-Night
- Severe Weather this Evening
- INTERESTING SEVERE WEATHER STATS
- THE SEVERE WEATHER RISK AHEAD
- SEVERE WEATHER RISK THIS AFTERNOON
- May 19 Severe Weather Updates
- May 27, Severe Weather Update
- June 23 Severe Weather Updates
- Severe Weather Events of 2019