TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man faces several years behind bars after a jury found him guilty of child molesting.
Following the verdict, Tippecanoe County Prosecutor Patrick Harrington says 55-year old Timothy See admitted to being a habitual offender.
According to prosecutors, See molested a six-year-old boy. They say he also molested a female from the time she was four until she was 12.
See's sentencing is scheduled for Nov. 16.
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- 80-year-old babysitter sentenced for child molesting