WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — This weekend is your chance to walk through history around West Lafayette.
Saturday is the first Hidden Gems Home Tour in the New Chauncey neighborhood. The free tour features eight historic homes for you to visit and explore.
Homes on display represent the past, present, and future of the area. It's an opportunity to highlight the different styles of architecture around the city.
"It gives pride to our residents," said organizer Bryce Patz. "They have these hidden gems in their neighborhood so it's a way for a particular neighborhood or just folks in our West Lafayette community that want to show off what they are proud of in our city."
The tour is open to the community on Saturday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Whyte Horse Winery and the EMT food truck will be in the neighborhood.
A map of the homes on the tour can be found here.
- Take a look inside the historic homes around New Chauncey
- Community reacts to Chauncey Hill Mall demolition
- Developer seeks public input for Chauncey Village
- Apartments and retail building approved for Chauncey Village
- New development planned for Chauncey Hill Mall in West Lafayette
- Two workers involved in accident at Chauncey construction site.
- Community input needed for Chauncey Hill Mall redevelopment
- Jake's Roadhouse closes as Chauncey Hill Mall demolition looms
- Body found inside Lafayette home after fire
- Designers take a look at the future of Chauncey Hill mall