OXFORD, Ind. (WLFI) — An Oxford man is recovering after being shot outside of a Benton County apartment.
State police said it happened just at about 4:40 a.m. Saturday on South Crown Street in Oxford.
Investigators believe it all started after an argument between two men, Nathan Lee Gick, 35, and Nathan R. Hipps, 35, as they were leaving a bar earlier that morning.
The two men ended up at the apartment complex. That's when Gick was shot.
He was transported to a Lafayette hospital with non life-threatening injuries and was released later Saturday morning.
No charges have been filed at this time.
- Man shot outside Oxford apartment complex
- Shots fired at Lafayette apartment complex
- LPD is investigating shots fired at a Lafayette apartment complex
- PURDUE: Construction to begin on $86 million apartment complex
- Kokomo apartment complex hit by tornado reopens new units
- Lafayette approves tax abatement for revolutionary low income apartment complex
- New apartment complex provides more than luxury living for students
- State Street project to possibly add another apartment complex
- Local leaders seek federal help in battle against possible low-income apartment complex
- Police arrest 4 after shots fired outside Lafayette apartments