LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A man once featured on News 18's Fugitive Search is facing 6 years behind bars after his sentencing Wednesday.
A jury found William Stickrod guilty of possessing meth and paraphernalia. He pleaded guilty to two other charges.
Stickrod was featured on Fugitive Search in November of 2016. Police say he was found two weeks later at a home on Eastwich Drive, hiding in the garage.
- Jury finds man guilty of meth possession
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Federal jury finds Lafayette man guilty of child porn crimes
- Jury finds Newton County man guilty of murder
- Jury finds Scottie Kincade guilty of murdering Williamsport woman
- Lafayette man sentenced after pleading guilty to child porn possession
- Possession of meth lands Lafayette woman in jail
- Lafayette man accused of possessing child pornography
- Jury returns guilty verdict on Lafayette double murder
- Indiana teacher charged with drug possession