Snowfall will be moving out later this morning with accumulations around an inch for the metro area.Mostly cloudy skies are expected throughout the day with daytime highs climbing into the lower 40s.
A few scattered rain showers will begin as the time kids are getting out of school and will continue to be sporadic throughout the evening with very light accumulations.
Tomorrow, will be a great day to get out and wash your car with partly sunny skies and increasing temps. Afternoon highs will be near 50! We will be turning much warmer by Wednesday with highs in the upper 60s to low 70s by Thursday.
- 40, 50, 60, 70 sums up the next 4 day temps!
- Some Gusts +60 mph Possible
- Afternoon temp changes causing slick roads
- Easter brings cold temps and even snow
- HIGHLIGHTS: West Lafayette 60, Harrison 53
- HIGHLIGHTS: Central Catholic 77, Andrean 70
- HIGHLIGHTS: McCutcheon 70, Western 30 (BBB)
- Sub-zero temps create hazards for roads, homes
- Rain moves out but colder temps move in
- Autocar Trucks lays off 70 workers at eastern Indiana plant