LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) -- A new subdivision is going in at the northeast corner of County Road 50 South and McCarty Lane.
That's two miles away from Wyandotte Elementary.
Barrington Lakes will sit on more than 75 acres and will include 314 homes.
There will be six streets and three cul-de-sacs in the neighborhood.
Barrington Woods is to the west of this new development and Country Aire Estates is to the north.
It will be built on agricultural land.
- 314 homes to be built off McCarty Lane
- Supercars to be built at Purdue's Discovery Park
- Controversial housing complex one step closer to being built
- Additional lane coming to I-65
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- Cherry Lane extension working successfully
- 2 electric SUVs unveiled that will be built in N. Indiana
- Area Plan Commission denies plans for a rural Dollar General to be built
- Wedding and events venue one step closer to being built in Tippecanoe County
- Courthouse renovations are getting closer for the new courtroom to be built