WABASH CO., Ind. (WLFI) — Three people, including a murder suspect, are dead after a crash in Wabash County Sunday morning.
State police say it happened at 8:21 a.m. on State Road 15 near Wabash County Road 1100 South.
Investigators say 19-year-old Terissa Williams of Peru was driving northbound on State Road 15 near Wabash County Road 1100 South.
For an unknown reason, her vehicle crossed the center line and struck a southbound garbage truck head-on.
The driver of the garbage truck was taken to a Fort Wayne hospital for neck pain.
Williams and her two passengers, Kaleb Marin and Thomas Reed, were pronounced dead at the crash scene.
ISP says Marin was a suspect in a April 25 murder at a Lafontaine home.
The crash and murder are still under investigation.
- 3 dead after Wabash County crash
- Clinton County man found dead after crash
- 2 dead in Martin County crash
- One dead in Cass County crash
- UPDATE: One dead in White County crash
- 2 dead after Montmorenci crash
- 1 dead after car crashes into Warren County home
- Three people dead after plane crash in Carroll County
- One dead after motorcycle crash in Miami County
- 1 dead, 6 injured after Miami County crash