INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — U.S. Attorney Josh Minkler says federal, state and local officers have arrested at least 20 people on drug and weapons charges in a series of raids across Indianapolis.
Minkler says the raids carried out Wednesday brought down a methamphetamine, heroin and cocaine trafficking conspiracy centered in the Haughville neighborhood on the city's near west side.
Minkler said in a news release Thursday that four other people facing charges remained at large.
The raids resulted in the capture of about 40 guns and $155,000 in currency, and quantities of heroin, fentanyl, methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana were seized.
- 24 people facing charges after Indianapolis drug busts
- Suburban Indianapolis swim coach faces federal charges
- Drug Bust Near Vinton Elementary
- City officials share dangers officers face during spice drug bust
- LPD arrests two people after major drug and weapon bust
- Police respond to 6 homicides over 24 hours in Indianapolis
- 2 arrested after Lafayette drug bust
- Traffic stop leads to large drug bust
- Three arrested in Attica drug bust
- Indianapolis councilman resigns, pleads guilty to charges