TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office says U.S. 231 is clear again after a crash near Romney injured two people.
They're still investigation what happened to cause the crash.
The first alert of a closure came through around 3 p.m. Two hours later, drivers reported backups on 231 more than two miles long.
At 5:20 p.m., the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office said the road was back open.
Dispatch reported two people were taken to area hospitals, but the extent of the injuries was unknown.
- U.S. 231 near Romney back open after serious crash
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: US 231 and Cumberland are back open
- Person dead in U.S. 231 crash
- Driver killed in US 231 crash identified
- Eltson Road/Old US HWY 231 South now open
- New US 231 and Cherry Ln intersection now open
- Man dies from injuries after U.S. 231 Crash
- Old US 231 closed for bridge repairs
- INDOT begins construction on U.S. 231 bridge
- Head Start coming to Romney Meadows