TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- The Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office says U.S. 231 is clear again after a crash near Romney injured two people.
They're still investigation what happened to cause the crash.
The first alert of a closure came through around 3 p.m. Two hours later, drivers reported backups on 231 more than two miles long.
At 5:20 p.m., the Tippecanoe County Sheriff's Office said the road was back open.
Dispatch reported two people were taken to area hospitals, but the extent of the injuries was unknown.
- U.S. 231 near Romney back open after serious crash
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: US 231 and Cumberland are back open
- Old US 231 closed for bridge repairs
- INDOT begins construction on U.S. 231 bridge
- County leaders approve U.S. 231 long-term development plan
- Drivers should avoid US 231 South due to gas leak
- Area planners pave way for development on US 231
- Northbound I-65 back open
- Head Start coming to Romney Meadows
- Lafayette police investigate shooting at Romney Meadows