LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)—Greater Lafayette Indivisible held its third annual Resistance Fair on Saturday. The event took place at the newly renovated Tippecanoe Arts Federation building.
Greater Lafayette Indivisible is a local organization committed to fighting for progressive policies, and registering American voters and demystifying congressional advocacy.
The general public was invited to attend the event where many organizations were in attendance with break-out groups available.
President for Greater Lafayette Indivisible, Lisa Dullum, said this event is a great for people to make an impact in their community.
"I'm hoping that they'll be motivated to get involved in their community, that they'll get involved with the electoral process or their government," said Dullum. "Whatever really inspires them to make a difference and to improve peoples lives and improve our community."
For more information on Greater Lafayette Indivisible click here.
- 2020 Resistance Fair held at Tippecanoe Arts Federation
- Arrest made in Tippecanoe Arts Federation theft
- Community gathers for resistance fair
- Holiday Shopping Bazaar held as a fundraiser for the Tippecanoe Arts Federation
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation plans new studio for kids
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation breaks ground on building renovations
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation bringing first mural to Dayton
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation to revitalize Ellsworth-Romig neighborhood
- Tippecanoe Arts Federation back open after months of renovations
- 'Round the Fountain Art Fair canceled for 2020