TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)-People across Tippecanoe County are invited to come listen and share their thoughts during the fourth annual Legislative Forum.
The event is hosted by the Drug-Free Coalition of Tippecanoe County, Mental Health Collaborative Network and the United Way of Greater Lafayette.
The partners tackle mental health and substance abuse in the community.
One way of doing this was by hosting Pathways and Solutions earlier this year.
A brief time for the public to ask the legislators questions has been scheduled.
The forum starts Monday evening at 6:30 in the Tippecanoe County Office building.
- 2018 Legislative Forum being held Monday in Tippecanoe County
- Legislators tour Tippecanoe County mental health services
- Legislators will tour Tippecanoe County mental health providers
- Tippecanoe Co. lawmakers preview 2018
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- INDOT begins 2 road projects in Tippecanoe County Monday
- Airbnb brings big bucks to Tippecanoe County in 2018
- Tippecanoe School Corporation celebrates class of 2018
- Tippecanoe County voter card confusion