TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI)-People across Tippecanoe County are invited to come listen and share their thoughts during the fourth annual Legislative Forum.
The event is hosted by the Drug-Free Coalition of Tippecanoe County, Mental Health Collaborative Network and the United Way of Greater Lafayette.
The partners tackle mental health and substance abuse in the community.
One way of doing this was by hosting Pathways and Solutions earlier this year.
A brief time for the public to ask the legislators questions has been scheduled.
The forum starts Monday evening at 6:30 in the Tippecanoe County Office building.
- 2018 Legislative Forum being held Monday in Tippecanoe County
- Tippecanoe County's growing gains
- Tippecanoe Co. lawmakers preview 2018
- INDOT begins 2 road projects in Tippecanoe County Monday
- Tippecanoe County voter card confusion
- Airbnb brings big bucks to Tippecanoe County in 2018
- Tippecanoe School Corporation celebrates class of 2018
- Tippecanoe Health Dept.: West Nile virus found in Tippecanoe County
- 2018 Business Expo held in new location