CRAWFORDSVILLE, Ind. (WLFI) — The 5th Annual Ironman National - championship race for the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross is set to take place Saturday August 25, 2018.
Racers competing for points to add to their overall scores earned throughout the season to be titled the 2018 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Champion. Colorado native Eli Tomac, racing for Kawasaki, in the lead right now with 493 points, and Marvin Musquin out of France, racing for KTM, is right behind him with 473 points.
There will be two races for competitors to have an opportunity to place and claim the 2018 Ironman National title, on top of clinching the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross title. Each race is worth 25 points.
Races begin at 8am. The championship race scheduled for 3pm; followed by podium and placing presentation.
- 2018 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship set for August 25th
- Family fun and tradition at 2019 motocross championship
- Fugitive found: Patrick Tramell Lucas
- Chumley's Pub set to open at the end of August
- August 6, 2018 Isolated Severe Weather & Flash Flooding Summary
- Pioneer, Kokomo set for state championship football games
- August 24: Friday Feedback
- August 31 Friday Feedback
- August 18 Storm Updates
- Frankfort Hot Dog Festival Celebrates its 25th Anniversary