WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — At least one Purdue player has been selected in each of the last 20 NFL Drafts.
Which Boilermaker has the highest chance of extending that streak to 21 years?
Many experts project linebacker Ja'Whaun Bentley as a late-round pick.
Bentley was recently named Purdue's 2017 "Most Outstanding Player" after leading the team in tackles (97).
See the video above for Bentley's thoughts on that honor.
- 2017 'Most Outstanding Player' looks to extend Purdue's NFL Draft streak
- Larkin helps Northwestern extend streak with win at Purdue
- Purdue president's contract extended
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue extends winning streak to 11 with victory over Nebraska
- Purdue rallies past Ball State, extends win streak to 13 games
- Aviators look to extend home winning streak vs. Sliders
- Streaking Purdue takes down Ohio State 79-67
- Eddy Wilson leaves Purdue for NFL Draft, Brian Lankford-Johnson to transfer
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards to enter NBA Draft
- VIDEO: Notes from Purdue's NFL Pro Day