WOLCOTT, Ind. (AP) — Periodic 20-minute closures of northbound and southbound lanes of Interstate 65 are scheduled to occur early Wednesday, weather permitting.
The Indiana Department of Transportation says the closures near the 196 mile marker in White County are due to occur between 12:01 a.m. until approximately 5 a.m. Wednesday.
INDOT says J.F. Edward Construction Co. will be stringing electrical lines above the interstate.
Police will assist with the closures.
INDOT says the closures will last no longer than 20 minutes at a time and officers will allow traffic to clear before another closure can begin.
- 20-minute closures on I-65 due early Wednesday
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday
- Road Closure: I-65 southbound lane
- Ramp closures begin Wednesday on I-65 in Boone County
- Overnight lane closures will impact I-65 drivers
- Another lane closure for I-65 northbound
- Southbound I-65 closed due to overturn semi
- I-65 closed due to multiple vehicle crash
- Crash causes delays along I-65 Wednesday morning
- Update: all lanes open after crash on I-65 forces closure