TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — Two people were injured in a crash in southern Tippecanoe County Thursday afternoon.
It happened around 1:15 p.m. at State Road 28 West and County Road 975 East.
Deputies on the scene said the white car failed to stop at the stop sign and collided with the black car.
Fire crews were called to get two people out of the white car.
They were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
One person in the black car had minor injuries but refused medical treatment
- 2 injured in SR 28 crash
- Public hearing for S.R. 28 rehabilitation project
- SR 234 closing Monday
- Victim Identified in S.R. 26 Fatal Crash
- Interstate 65 southbound exit ramp at SR 28 closed for weekend
- Three hospitalized after State Road 28 crash
- September 28: Friday Feedback
- State Road 28 is back open after two semis crash
- Trooper's death has neighbors questioning Old SR 25's safety
- Crash in Fulton County injures 7