WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - The cause of death of the woman who jumped from a 10th story window last Saturday night has been ruled a suicide.
As we previously reported, it happened at The Hub Apartments around 3 am Saturday.
That's on the corner of Grant and West Wood Streets near Purdue's campus.
West Lafayette Police Department's Lieutenant Jon Eager said investigators conducted multiple witness interviews earlier today. No foul play was determined to have been involved.
The 19 year old woman was confirmed to be a student at Purdue University.
According to West Lafayette city engineers, The Hub Apartments meet all required window and building regulations.
- 19-year-old woman dies after falling from 10th floor window of The Hub Apartments
- Questions surround window regulations after The Hub suicide
- 19-year-old dies after inhaling deodorant spray to get high
- Indiana toddler dies after falling from 11th floor of cruise ship
- Tenants are unhappy with the conditions at the new Hub on Campus apartments in West Lafayette
- The Hub on Campus tenants demanding action
- FedEx scraps plans for suburban Indianapolis ground hub
- IT company Infosys plans adding 1,000 workers at Indiana hub
- Owners of The Hub On Campus respond to shooting incident