INDIANA, Ind. - There are now a total of 19 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Indiana as of Sunday, March 15th.
The newest cases are in Marion and Hamilton Counties. Three more people tested positive in Marion, while Hamilton is seeing it's first confirmed case.
Here's a breakdown of the confirmed cases at this time: three cases in Johnson County, two cases in Hendricks County, six cases in Marion County, and one case each in Hamilton, Adams, Boone, Howard, St. Joseph, LaPorte, Wells and Noble counties.
The Indiana State Department of Health has tested 121 people and has seen zero deaths. ISDH is tracking cases daily on its website.
- 19 total COVID-19 cases in Indiana as of Sunday, March 15th
- Three more COVID-19 cases found in Indiana, total now 15
- March 14, 2020 Snowfall Totals
- ISDH reports 107 new COVID-19 cases, 12 total deaths Tuesday
- March 19, 11:45 PM Update
- Jasper County sees first COVID-19 case, state death total now at 14
- Two more COVID-19 deaths reported in Indiana, total now at six
- February 1: Snowfall Totals
- March 19, 12:30 PM Weather Forecast Update
- 4 new COVID-19 cases in Indiana, state now has 10 cases