CASS COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A follow up to a story we first told you about in October.
A barn built in Cass County in the 1800's has finally made its way to Australia.
New owner, Terry Harris saw the barn online and decided to give it another life - in his home country. Back in October, he reached out to Indiana Barns - which specializes in moving and preserving the structures.
He came to Indiana to help dismantle the barn, and for the past several months he has been anxiously waiting for every last piece of it to arrive.
He sent an email to News 18 early this morning showing pictures of the barn going up. He is turning the barn into a home.
- Indiana barn moves to Australia
- Two-Story barn fire in Battle Ground
- New recreation center is taking over Cumberland Park barn location
- Ex-Indiana sheriff’s bribery sentencing moved to January
- Crowded Indiana jail to move inmates to Illinois, Kentucky
- Trump's northern Indiana rally moving to larger venue
- Indiana lawmakers move forward on legal sports gambling
- More rain moving in
- Indiana utility moves forward on plans to curb use of coal
- Rain moves out but colder temps move in