ALEXANDRIA, Ind. (AP) — Authorities say a 15-year-old boy has died after an accident involving an off-road vehicle in central Indiana.
The Indiana Department of Natural Resources says the boy was riding the vehicle near his home in Madison County and his parents found him unresponsive near the machine on Wednesday evening.
The Herald Bulletin reports the Madison County coroner identified the boy as Levi Branden Crusmire II and said he died of blunt force trauma to the head.
The newspaper says the teen was a sophomore at Anderson High School. The DNR says there were no witnesses to the accident and investigators are trying to determine what happened.
- 15-year-old dies after Indiana off-road vehicle accident
- Indiana man gets 15-year prison term in terror-related case
- Authorities: Man dies in farming accident in eastern Indiana
- 2-year-old Indiana boy found inside hot vehicle dies
- Indiana to close off-road vehicle property for improvements
- Lafayette police looking for missing 15-year-old
- Benton County 15-year-old found safe
- Rensselaer man dies in ice fishing accident
- Lafayette teen dies in single-vehicle crash
- Man's body recovered following Indiana canoe accident