WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)— Ladies, break out your brightest pink outfit! It's that time of year again; The Ultimate Pink Party is just around the corner! This is the 12th year Unity Healthcare and Franciscan Health are putting on the event.
The Ultimate Pink Party is a night for women in the Greater Lafayette community to gather together, all while raising money for the YWCA's Women's Cancer Program.
One ticket, costing $70, gets you an evening full of fun, including dinner and dessert, spa services, prizes and a silent auction.
New this year, there will be a comedy performance from a female comedian. All attendees will also have access to the vendor room.
The Women's Cancer Program allows the YWCA to help women in the Greater Lafayette community with breast and cervical cancer screenings.
Amber Thurman, Senior Director of the YWCA Women's Cancer Program, said the Ultimate Pink Party is the YWCA's largest fundraiser every year.
"The funds are so important to the program. It allows us to assist probably 1,000 additional women," Thurman said.
Heather Wolf, Chair of the Ultimate Pink Party, said the annual event benefits more women every year.
"Each year we gain just a little bit more that we can gain back to them," Wolf explained. "So our goal is to give as much as we can and if we have attendees come then we're able to do that."
The Ultimate Pink Party is Friday, October 4th at the Purdue Memorial Union from 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
To purchase tickets contact Unity Healthcare at 765-446-5402.
If you would like to make a donation to the Lafayette YWCA, click here.
- 12th annual Ultimate Pink Party raising money for YWCA Women's Cancer Program
- Ultimate Pink Party raises funds for YWCA
- YWCA announces women of distinction
- YWCA hosting 18th Annual Clay Bowl Giving Program on Thursday
- Pink construction lifts do double duty to raise money for breast cancer
- YWCA's Salute to Women honors Christa Coffey
- YWCA's 45th salute to women honored 7 women
- Local motorcyclists are riding and raising money for women with cancer in the community
- YWCA honors Sarah Johnson
- Annual YWCA event honors local women for service in the community