WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue baseball is set to play Houston in the first round of the NCAA Tournament this Friday at 7 p.m. in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Purdue is the 2-seed in the Chapel Hill Regional – a double elimination bracket.
In the video above, we quickly catch-up with head coach Mark Wasikowski as he begins preparation for the regional.
- 1-on-1: Mark Wasikowski previews NCAA Tournament, Houston matchup
- Mark Wasikowski leaving Purdue to coach Oregon
- Purdue baseball draws Houston in NCAA Tournament
- Purdue volleyball reacts to NCAA tournament draw
- Purdue WBB left out of NCAA Tournament
- Purdue baseball falls to Houston in NCAA Regional first round
- Purdue volleyball beats High Point, advances in NCAA Tournament
- Purdue volleyball falls to Utah in NCAA Tournament
- Upsets: Where does this NCAA Tournament rank historically?
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards named to all-region team (NCAA Tournament)