CASS COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — One person is dead after an officer-involved shooting in Walton.
The incident happened Saturday just after 4 a.m. No officers were injured in the shooting.
Police were called to the 600 block of Carol Drive where 45-year-old William Pollard was stabbing himself with a knife. An incident led to officials shooting the man.
Detectives from Indiana State Police are investigating the incident.
- 1 dead in police-involved shooting
- Police identify suspect in officer-involved shooting
- Person injured in police-involved shooting near Crawfordsville
- Police investigating incident involving knife
- ISP investigating officer involved shooting in Waynetown
- Police: 2 dead after shooting at Central Michigan University
- Police: 1-year-old dead, woman hurt in Indianapolis shooting
- UPDATE: Police have released the names of those involved in crash that left one dead
- 3 dead in Fort Wayne shooting
- Boy held after apparent school shooting joke involving Siri