LAFAYETTE, Ind. WLFI) — The 2019 Taste of Tippecanoe is right around the corner and organizers are asking for your help to make it a success.
Every year hundreds of volunteers meet downtown to help the Tippecanoe Arts Federation make the taste a success and volunteer numbers are lower than they have been in year's past leaving many jobs needing to be filled.
Whether it's hauling ice to vendors, taking tickets at the gate, or just helping set up and tear down there is no shortage of tasks that need to be done the day of the event.
Organizers want to emphasize just how important volunteers are to this annual event. Every volunteer gets free admission into the event and a t-shirt. A volunteer can work as little as two hours or the entire event if they want.
You can volunteer and get more information by going to the Taste Of Tippecanoe website or by clicking here.
- The 2019 Taste of Tippecanoe is looking for volunteers
- Taste of Tippecanoe comes to downtown Lafayette
- Taste of Tippecanoe one week away
- Security gets a boost for 2018 Taste of Tippecanoe
- MILLER prepares for its Taste of Tippecanoe performance
- Summer Belt performing at the 38th Annual TASTE of Tippecanoe
- Red Bird Cafe prepares for TASTE of Tippecanoe
- Band Abercorn prepares for first TASTE of Tippecanoe performance
- Khana Khazana is pumped for the TASTE of Tippecanoe
- Tippecanoe County CASA seeks more volunteers