LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI)— Mothers spent a day free of charge at Tropicanoe Cove, Sunday.
It's all a part of the water park's summer event calendar at Columbian Park.
Throughout the season the water park holds specials for a number of events including Father's Day, Grandparent's day, even Best Friend's Day.
Kids, depending on their height, range from $7 or less per child.
Operations Director Jon Miner said it's their way of making up Mother's Day when the pool was still closed.
"We've had a really good summer to date with a lot of good days and really good attendance this summer," said Miner. "We've been pleased all summer long and we look forward to finishing up the summer for the next few weeks strong."
The next special will be for grandparents coming up on August 5th.
- Moms swim for free at Tropicanoe Cove
- Tropicanoe Cove Anniversary
- Tropicanoe Cove's plans for new slide could bring back memories
- Lafayette Parks wants your help naming Tropicanoe Cove's newest slides
- Tropicanoe Cove bans teens for dunking child with special needs
- Tropicanoe Cove will have a new water slide for the summer
- YWCA and iSWIM Masters offer free swim classes for adults
- Suburban Indianapolis swim coach faces federal charges
- Purdue men's swim/dive finishes 19th at NCAA championship
- Indiana health officials advise of summer swimming safety