Photo Gallery 1 Images
LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette employer is given a second chance after not complying with a tax abatement.
Caterpillar, Inc. and its logistics center owner, Lex Lafayette LP were found in non-compliance.
A company representative says unforeseen circumstances were the reason the compliance was not filed in time.
A waiver was requested at Thursday's Lafayette Redevelopment meeting. It was granted by the commission.
- Local employer granted tax abatement waiver
- H38 East Apartments gets tax abatement finalized
- Warehouse building company gets tax abatement
- UPDATE: Council approves tax abatement for local manufacturer
- Tax abatement in the works for expansion at Lafayette company
- Council approves tax abatement for $24 million investment
- Lafayette Redevelopment Commission approves tax abatement for Caterpillar's renovation plan
- City council approves 10-year tax abatement for Caterpillar
- Lafayette approves tax abatement for revolutionary low income apartment complex
- Kirby Risk gets final approval of tax abatement