EVA, Ala. (AP) — A man wanted on child molestation charges in Indiana has been arrested in Alabama.
News outlets report that 34-year-old Aaron Robert Jenkins was arrested Tuesday night. Morgan County Sheriff Ana Franklin said in a news release that deputies found marijuana and drug paraphernalia at a home, and charged Jenkins with two misdemeanors.
Authorities later discovered that Jenkins is wanted in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, on felony charges of molesting, fondling or touching a child and attempting to commit child exploitation in connection with a 2016 incident.
His bond for the misdemeanor charges is $600. He's being held for extradition to Indiana.
It's unclear if he has a lawyer. Further details haven't been released.
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama
- Previously convicted child molester sentenced
- Man found guilty of child molestation
- Jury finds man guilty of child molestation
- Convicted child molester gets 41 years
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man accused of child molestation
- Twice-convicted child molester faces more charges
- Lafayette man faces felony child molesting charges.
- 80-year-old babysitter sentenced for child molesting