Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey have released the video for their new "Charlie's Angels" song.
The talented trio sing "Don't Call Me Angel" on the soundtrack for the movie, directed by Elizabeth Banks, who also makes a cameo in the video.
Released at midnight Friday, the video shows Grande, Cyrus, and Del Rey, wearing angel wings and acting as secret agents.
"Boy, don't call me angel," Grande sings. "You ain't got me right. Don't call me angel. You can't pay my price."
The singer had been teasing "Don't Call Me Angel" on social media this week.
"Don't call me angel when I'm a mess," Cyrus sings. "Don't call me angel when I get undressed. You know I, I don't like that, boy. I make my money, and I write the checks, so say my name with a little respect."
The Sony movie, also, also written by Banks in the latest version of "Angels." The TV series starring Farrah Fawcett, Kate Jackson and Jaclyn Smith ran from 1976 to 1981.
The movie stars Kristen Stewart, Ella Balinska, and Naomi Scott as the "Angels."
"Charlie's Angels" hits theaters Nov. 15.
- Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey release 'Don't Call Me Angel' video
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are married
- Miley Cyrus y Liam Hemsworth se casaron
- Azealia Banks and Lana Del Rey's ugly Twitter feud
- Man arrested outside Lana Del Rey concert after 'kidnapping threat'
- Miley Cyrus puts feminist spin on 'Santa Baby'
- Miley Cyrus turns 'Santa Baby' into a feminist anthem
- A Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth wedding dance
- Miley Cyrus pays sweet birthday tribute to hubby Liam Hemsworth
- Why Ariana Grande won't be at the Grammys