Bonnaroo always has a little something for everyone and this year is no different.
The 2019 lineup for the Tennessee music festival was announced Tuesday. Post Malone, Cardi B, The Lumineers, Phish, Kacey Musgraves, Solange and Brandi Carlile will be among the performers.
Arts and entertainment
Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival
Concerts and musical performances
Music and dance
Other acts announced include The Avett Brothers, The Lonely Island Brockhampton, Odesza and Maya Rudolph's Prince cover band, Princess.
Bonnaroo takes place June 13-16 in Manchester, Tennessee.
Tickets go on sale Thursday.
The festival's full lineup can be found on Bonnaroo's site.
- Bonnaroo 2019 lineup announced
- Bonnaroo 2018 lineup announced
- Lineup revealed for Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
- Four hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning at Bonnaroo
- 4 Paramedics Suffer Carbon Monoxide Poisoning At Bonnaroo
- Twitter announces all-women speaker lineup at major tech event
- Lollapalooza 2018 official lineup revealed
- 2019 BAFTA nominations announced
- HBO quietly drops erotic programming from lineup
- Porsche eliminates diesel cars from its lineup