(CNN) -- The United States Secret Service intercepted two "suspicious packages" addressed to former President Barack Obama and 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton earlier this week, the agency said Wednesday. Neither Obama nor Clinton received the packages or were at risk of receiving them, the Secret Service said. They were discovered during "routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such," the agency said in a statement.
(CNN) -- The United States Secret Service intercepted two "suspicious packages" addressed to former Presi...
- URGENT - Secret Services intercepts 2 'suspicious packages' addressed to Obama, Clinton
- Suspicious package addressed to CNN intercepted
- Source: 7th suspicious package intercepted
- Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas
- Suspicious package headed to CNN's Atlanta headquarters intercepted
- No suspicious package addressed to White House
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - Suspicious package intended for Cory Booker found in Florida
- URGENT - Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages