Actress Marcia Cross is missing her hair but thankful she's survived cancer.
The former "Desperate Housewives" star shared a series of photos on Instagram that made public her battle with anal cancer.
Diseases and disorders
Health and medical
"So grateful and happy to be alive but sad that my hair fell out and is about 1 inch long now and looks cra cra," she posted with a picture of her missing her trademark red locks. "Anyone else have #hairloss due to #cancer? Talk to me. I feel you."
She followed up with two posts to offer clarification and more details.
"I am POST cancer. All good now," Cross wrote. "Hard journey, but I am HEALTHY, happy, and more present and grateful than ever. Thank you from the bottom of my ever expanding heart for all of your LOVE."
Cross, who first came to fame on "Melrose Place," recently played the president of the United States on the ABC series "Quantico."
- Marcia Cross shares cancer battle
- Marcia Cross says her anal cancer is linked to HPV and husband's throat cancer
- Community Supports Student Battling Cancer
- Nancy Pelosi meets with Marcia Fudge, other Democratic critics
- Val Kilmer talks about battling cancer
- Man battling brain cancer gets his wish
- 13-year-old battling cancer for third time
- Ryan Murphy reveals son's cancer battle
- Marcia Fudge bolstered by encouragement to run for speaker, but remains undecided
- Who is Marcia Fudge, the Democrat considering challenging Nancy Pelosi for House speaker?