(CNN) -- A Dallas police officer was arrested Sunday in connection with the shooting death of Botham Shem Jean, the Texas Rangers said. A warrant for manslaughter was issued for Amber Guyger, 30, of Dallas, and she was booked into the Kaufman County Jail. Guyger, who is white, allegedly shot Jean, a black man, after mistakenly entering his apartment at the complex where she also lived, police said Thursday.
(CNN) -- A Dallas police officer was arrested Sunday in connection with the shooting death of Botham Shem...
- Dallas police officer arrested in shooting death of Botham Shem Jean
- Police officer indicted in Botham Jean's death
- Police fire officer in Botham Jean shooting case
- CNN granted access to Botham Jean's apartment
- Dallas police officer dies after shooting
- Man arrested after 2 Dallas police officers wounded in shooting
- Amber Guyger gets 10-year murder sentence for fatally shooting Botham Jean
- Texas Ranger says ex-Dallas cop who killed Botham Jean was reasonable to feel threatened, but a jury won't hear it
- Dallas police seeking warrant for officer after man's fatal shooting
- Botham Jean's family says warrant is part of a smear campaign against slain man