The family of a 13-year-old girl who committed suicide last year is speaking out to save families.
Jaden Stone committed suicide last year. Now, here sisters are sharing their story so people know what to look for, how to help those who are struggling and sharing the impacts suicide has on a family.
So far this year, 23 children have committed suicide, compared to last year's 43 suicides.
Together the GBI and other local agencies are working to raise awareness about childhood suicide.
- Preventing childhood suicide, one family speaks out
- UK appoints minister for suicide prevention
- Fenton family mourns loss of son, brother; raises $26K for suicide prevention
- Logic's Grammys performance tripled calls to national suicide prevention line
- Doctor: Suicide prevention: here's how you can help
- Suicide is preventable: Here's how to stop it
- Youth Villages helps treats childhood trauma
- Stephen Miller criticized by childhood rabbi
- Veterans speak out about 22 veterans suicides a day
- Dogs bring 'a little light' into 'nightmare' of childhood cancer