If there's one thing we've learned at Vogel Alcove, it's that it only takes one volunteer to make a difference.
It's even better if that volunteer has one friend who's the head judge on dancing with the stars in Europe (Gocha Chertkoev) and another who's a world famous competitive dancer (Shorena Gachechiladeze).
Vogel Alcove is a non-profit support center that looks after children from homeless families during the day, and for the past month, these experts have been volunteering their time to create the next generation of salsa superstars.
"I think they did brilliant," Shorena said. "I was so pleased and impressed how motivated they were."
These tiny dancers got to strut their stuff in front of family and friends, showing that sometimes, it just takes a little two-step to make you smile.
- Professional dancers volunteer to teach homeless children to ballroom dance
- Young children share homeless experience
- Volunteers helping the homeless beat the heat
- How the NFL draft went from a hotel ballroom to an all out spectacle
- WATCH: Local dancers perform special number focused on underage drinking
- Mavericks Dancers To Cover Up More Next Season
- NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season
- Moon Ribas: The cyborg dancer who can detect earthquakes
- St. Louis ballet dancer found dead in rural Missouri lake