Kellyville police are responding after a vehicle and train collided Friday morning on Highway 66.
The crash happened just after 8 a.m. at State Highway 66 and 141st Street South.
Officials said the train wasn't moving fast, and was able to stop quickly after making contact with the car.
The car was cleared from the scene after coming to a stop close to the tracks.
No injuries were reported.
- Vehicle, train collide on Highway 66
- Landslide hits vehicles on highway
- 2 work trains collide in East River Tunnel
- Two trains collide on CSX property in Newport News
- Shots rang out, and three lives collided
- 5 dead after French army helicopters collide
- School bus collides with car in Michigan
- US Navy ship, Chinese destroyer nearly collide
- Military planes collide off coast of Japan
- Missing Korean War soldier given proper burial, 66 years later