Troopers found $85,050 worth of heroin stuffed into the seats of a car during a traffic stop, according to Ohio State Highway Patrol.
Donald Toran, 39; Justin Toran, 38 and Deandra Chambers, 33, were all charged with possession and trafficking in heroin.
Troopers stopped Donald Toran's 2013 Honda Accord on State Route 4 Monday for driving under suspension. Troopers smelled marijuana in the car, which prompted officials to search the occupants.
A trooper found a pound of heroin on one of the occupants, and they found more drugs inside the car.
All three are being held at the Hamilton County Justice Center.
- Troopers seize $85K in heroin in Hamilton County
- Trooper seizes $2.5 million in meth
- 10,000 bags of heroin seized during drug bust
- Finding love after heroin
- Scott Hamilton Fast Facts
- Man admits to snorting heroin before crash
- Finding Alexander Hamilton in Nevis
- Troopers stop wrong-way driver
- About 70 dogs seized from Forsyth County home
- Nearly 2,000 pot plants seized in bust