Karlie Kloss can soon call Ivanka Trump her sister-in-law.
The fashion model and her boyfriend of six years, Joshua Kushner announced Tuesday that they are engaged.
Kushner is the brother of Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump's husband and a senior adviser to President Trump.
Kloss confirmed the news via on Instagram with a sweet caption, "I love you more than I have words to express," she wrote. "Josh, you're my best friend and my soulmate. I can't wait for forever together. Yes a million times over."
Kushner also posted a photo of his future wife with a simple caption, "fianc-."
Congratulations to the happy couple.
- Karlie Kloss and Joshua Kushner are engaged
- Toni Braxton: 'I'm engaged'
- The 'Bachelorette's' controversial engagement
- Rosie O'Donnell announces engagement
- Hong Kong activist Joshua Wong jailed again
- Anthony Joshua on boxing, Brexit and Nigeria
- Joshua Tree Park vandalized during shutdown
- Singer Ed Sheeran is engaged
- Dave Chappelle photobombs engagement shoot
- Dave Chappelle photobombs engagement photos