A local White Castle is planning a special day for one of its favorite customers, also known as "Super Luke" Knapke.
Luke, who is battling brain cancer, quickly captured the hearts of the staff.
"They're here every morning, and he's always got a smile on his face," White Castle general manager Marcus Holland said.
They're calling the event "The Crave of Super Luke" and will donate 15 percent of all sales to Luke and his family.
"After hearing his story, we wanted to do something that will raise his spirits even more than they already are," Holland said.
The fundraiser will be held from 4-7 p.m. Monday at 1742 Wildcat boulevard.
- White Castle plans fundraiser for boy battling brain cancer
- Man battling brain cancer gets his wish
- Germany's 10 best castles
- 15 secrets of Hearst Castle
- Boy battling cancer receives red carpet treatment at John Deere
- 'You'll Get Through It': Boy Battles Cancer With Positivity, Wisdom
- Mom battling cancer refuses abortion, gives birth to healthy boy
- Community Supports Student Battling Cancer
- Marcia Cross shares cancer battle
- Exploring Japan's most fascinating samurai castles