(CNN) -- A suicide bomber attacked near a governor's compound in Jalalabad, Afghanistan, on Sunday, killing at least 14 people and wounding at least 45, Nangarhar provincial spokesman Attaullah Khoghyani told CNN. The bombing took place while the governor of Nangarhar, Hayatullah Hayat, was meeting some Taliban members who were visiting the governor as part of its three-day Eid ceasefire, which is ending at midnight. There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack.
(CNN) -- A suicide bomber attacked near a governor's compound in Jalalabad, Afghanistan, on Sunday, killing at least ...
- Suicide bombing kills 14, wounds dozens in Afghanistan
- ISIS suicide bombing in Kabul kills dozens
- 20 killed, dozens wounded in Philippines church bombings
- 2 Americans wounded in Afghanistan
- Bombs, gunfight rock Somali capital, killing dozens
- 27 dead, dozens injured, in Baghdad double suicide bombing
- Suicide bomb attack near Kabul airport leaves 14 dead
- US general wounded in Afghanistan attack
- Afghanistan mourns after ambulance bomb kills more than 100
- Car bomb kills 13 outside sports stadium in Afghanistan