(CNN) -- The New York attorney general is suing President Donald Trump's charitable foundation along with its directors -- the President, his sons Eric and Donald Jr. and daughter Ivanka, alleging they violated state and federal charities law. Attorney General Barbara Underwood alleges a pattern of persistent illegal conduct over more than a decade that includes extensive unlawful political coordination with the Trump presidential campaign.
(CNN) -- The New York attorney general is suing President Donald Trump's charitable foundation along with its directo...
- URGENT - New York sues Trump family foundation
- New York attorney general sues Trump Foundation
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - Feds actively investigating Clinton Foundation
- URGENT - Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve under court supervision
- URGENT - New York Times: Rod Rosenstein discussed secretly taping Trump
- Trump foundation agrees to dissolve
- Family foundation raising money for inclusive playground
- URGENT - New York Democratic Rep. Louise Slaughter dead at 88