An Omaha woman found a deadly spider in her grapes earlier this week, according to Fontenelle Forest.
According to a spokesperson, the woman found a black widow in her grapes, which were purchased at a grocery store in Central Omaha.
Black widows can be found anywhere in the world, but rarely bite and are "notoriously shy."
If one is found, it is best to not try to disturb it because it may agitate the spider and instead gently coax it into a jar and bring it outside.
- Omaha woman finds black widow in grapes
- Woman finds black widow spider in package of grapes
- Omaha once hosted ski jumping
- Omaha woman aims to help veterans with PTSD through movie
- Welch's says grape juice is for men now
- Welch's wants to be the grape juice for manly men
- Pulse gunman's widow found not guilty
- Stolen wedding rings returned to widower
- Shooting victim widow: Remember your humanity
- Detained widow of Nobel laureate leaves China