(CNN) -- US President Donald Trump's chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow suffered a heart attack, the President tweeted as he arrived for his summit meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. "Our Great Larry Kudlow, who has been working so hard on trade and the economy, has just suffered a heart attack. He is now in Walter Reed Medical Center," Trump tweeted, 25 minutes before he was set to meet with Kim for the first time. Kudlow, 70, was not traveling with the US President in Singapore, but he had just returned to the United States from the G7 summit in Canada, where trade tensions dominated the atmosphere. Kudlow's heart attack came less than three months after Trump tapped the former CNBC host and commentator to chair the White House's National Economic Council.
(CNN) -- US President Donald Trump's chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow suffered a heart attack, the President tweet...
- URGENT - Trump's chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow suffers heart attack
- Kudlow to become Trump's next top economic adviser
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- What Larry Kudlow thinks about trade, taxes, stocks and recessions
- Larry Kudlow: No recession in sight, maybe not until 2024
- Trump economic adviser: Growth is sustainable
- Trump's economic adviser compares shutdown to vacation
- Kudlow hospitalized for heart attack, Trump tweets ahead of Kim summit
- Trump's top economic adviser doubles down on tariffs