Omaha police caught a pig that was a running along I-80 near I Street Saturday afternoon.
The call came in around 2:45 p.m.
Animal Control officials said when they arrived on scene, the pig had been caught and was in a police cruiser.
Officials believe the pig is domesticated and somehow fell from a vehicle. According to Animal Control, the pig had some road rash, but it should be okay.
Animal Control said if no one claims the pig, they will adopt it out.
- Police catch pig running along interstate
- Fayetteville Police Searching For Stolen Pet Pig
- A beach full of happy swimming pigs
- Police: Uber driver shoots, kills passenger on Denver interstate
- Police body camera catches murder in progress
- Avenatti: 'I owe an apology to the pig for associating Giuliani with a pig'
- Police K-9 helps catch DUI suspect after hit-and-run crash
- Postal employee found dead on Dallas interstate
- Driver struck, killed a bear on interstate
- 7 killed in fiery interstate crash