Savannah Guthrie is not here for the pregnancy inquiries. Not "Today."
The NBC morning show co-host jumped on Twitter Tuesday to clear up speculation that she might be expecting.
Guthrie is not expecting
She joked about needing to exercise
"It is just the dress," she tweeted in response to a now deleted tweet about her look. "Excuse me while I go burn it."
She also retweeted a follower's diagram of when to ask a woman if she is pregnant (never BTW), writing "PREACH sister."
Guthrie shared that same diagram on Instagram and wrote, "Excuse me while I spend the rest of the day on the elliptical."
Guthrie and husband Michael Feldman have two children, daughter Vale born in 2014 and son Charles "Charley" Max born in 2016.
- Stop asking Savannah Guthrie if she's pregnant
- Trial of erectile dysfunction drug on pregnant women stopped after 11 babies die
- Savannah tells its St. Patrick's Day parade watchers to stop smooching soldiers
- Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant with second child
- PD: Man assaulted, strangled pregnant girlfriend
- Pregnant NZ PM unfazed by 'sexist' interview
- Woman dead, pregnant woman injured in shooting
- Crash kills pregnant woman, baby survives
- Pregnant woman stabbed 30 times, baby dies
- Japanese hunters kill 120 pregnant minke whales