Nine people suffered injuries when a car hit a Metro bus Monday afternoon.
The accident happened in the 1100 block of Riverview Boulevard, near the Hall Ferry Circle.
Police told News 4 of the nine injured, three refused treatment, three had minor injuries, two are in serious condition and one was in critical condition as of 3 p.m. Monday. None of the injuries are considered life threatening.
It's not yet known what led to the crash.
- 9 injured in crash involving bus
- Dozens injured in bus rollover crash involving University of Washington marching band
- Deputy, trooper injured in crash involving tractor trailer
- 12 dead, 18 injured in Mexico tour bus crash
- 19 killed, dozens injured in Hong Kong bus crash
- Bus crash in Los Angeles injures at least 25 people
- 1 dead, dozens injured in Arkansas bus crash
- School bus involved in traffic incident
- One person injured in officer-involved shooting
- At least 15 killed in bus crash involving Canadian junior hockey team